Discover the luxury of Mayors
Under the general supervision of the Director of Distribution Center, the Distribution Manager is responsible for managing the DC staff, managing the day to day shipping and receiving operation, merchandise QC, vault inventory, logistics and transportation, cost controls, reporting and ensures import and export document compliance.
Are you our hidden gem?
- Oversees and supports merchandise receiving, special orders, QC, ticketing and put away process.
- Oversees and supports outbound shipping (pick, pack and box closing) on shipping days.
- Responsible for adhering to strict shipping and delivery schedules.
- Works with merchandising and retail to coordinate product recalls, redistribution and intercompany transfer of products.
- Negotiates vendor pricing on materials and corporate supply.
- Prepares and conduct monthly counts and year end physical inventory.
- Responsible shrink control and maintaining the integrity of the DC inventory.
- Oversees product imaging, stock repair and retail price certificate process.
- Responsible for the diamond trade-in and breakout process.
- Reviews and confirms export documentation.
- Coordinates and schedule shipments with freight forwards and broker.
- Work with store operations to coordinate store openings and closings.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- College Degree in related area.
- 5 years of experience in Distribution Center Management.
- 2 years of experience working with SAP software.
Our promise of delight
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer:
- Competitive earnings
- Benefits including medical, dental, life & disability
- Comprehensive, ongoing training
- Career growth potential
- Generous staff purchase discounts