Discover the luxury of Mayors
Mayors is currently seeking Store Administrators. In this highly visible and entrepreneurial role, you'll work in a beautiful environment with multiple high-end luxury brands and be a part of our client's celebrations every day.
Are you our hidden gem?
The Store Administrator is responsible for assisting the sales team by providing direct administrative support of store operations, including:
- Performing store opening and closing as per company procedures and guidelines;
- Administering transfer requests including the shipping and receiving of merchandise and filing of incoming and outgoing packing slips in corresponding files;
- Ensuring store has all necessary supplies and materials;
- Ensuring merchandise purchased is properly cleaned, price tag removed, packaged in its corresponding box and gift wrapped if requested;
- Processing and distributing repairs accordingly, preparing factory repairs via appropriate mail service and assists clients with repair service questions
- Participating with general store and office maintenance.
Our ideal candidates:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience, preferably in a retail operations environment.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills; you love talking to people to learn more about them and you enjoy what you do.
- Proficiency in computers/POS systems a must. Enjoy working as part of a team and rolls up your sleeves when necessary to get the job done.
Our promise of delight
In return for your committment to excellence, we offer: